- 2012 : Re-Election of President Barack Hussein Obama
- Once President Obama’s re-election was confirmed most of the world thought his second term would bring an era of peace and prosperity and for a time it did. It wasn’t until half-way through his second term that the State of Texas declared it’s independence from the United States. For a long time their ranting and ravings were seen as more of an annoyance but with the drafting and publishing of the Gonzales Declaration, Texas declared itself as the new found Tejas Republic.
- 2018 : The Secession
- With the withdraw of Texas from the union the publics support of the Democratic Party vanished. The following election year the US saw the election of Donald Trump to the presidency. Shortly there after was passed the 28th Constitutional Amendment which declared that any state of the union could secede with a unanimous vote of the states congressional and senate body.
- 2021 : The Fall of the US and Rise of the United Confederacy
- By three terms out many of the former confederate states had successfully seceded from the union it was in the Spring of 2021 that they reformed themselves, including the Tejas Republic as the United Confederacy. This move severely weakened the US. With ever climbing debt and only a fraction of the former tax revenue large portions of the North-Midwest filed to secede from the US and promptly applied for province-ship from the Canadian government which was later ratified adding what is now called the Dakota’s Province to Canada.
- 2025 : The Pacific Union
- By this point most of the Pacific states had also seceded from the US forming the Pacific Union. Leaving the US as a decrepit shadow of its former self.
- After the final nail in the coffin of the US Israel lost the protection of the US. Without the US protection the Palistinian Territories started making surgical strikes against Israeli installations.
- 2026 : The Fall of Israel
- Six months later, after a bloody and destructive war between the Israelean and Palistineans people Egypt, Jordan, and Syria collude to invade Israel.
- Four months later Israel falls to the Egyptian-Jordan-Syrian forces.
- 2027 : Nuclear Strikes
- The treaty between Egypt, Jordan, and Syria crumbles when they are not able to come to an agreement over the control of Jeruselum.
- As Jordan falls to the Egyptian forces Syria refuses to lose and launches six nuclear missles into Cairo reducing the entire region into a nuclear waste.
- In retribution for the nuclear strike Egypt launches their own nuclear arsenal against Syria. Razing Syria’s capital, Damascus.
- 2028 : EU Expansion
- Realizing that the world was falling most of North Africa and the remaining parts of Europe ratify ammendments to join the European Union
- 2030 :
- With the US no longer policing the world Saudi Arabia began to unite the rest of the Arab world under one flag through either treaty or conquest. By 2033 most of the middle east was united as the United Arab Nation.
- While Saudi Arabia went on the conquest path China declared that they would bring communism to East Asia. Using their supperior numbers and vast industrial power they pulled most of the Asian world under their rule.